How often should I change my filter?
For optimal air flow, we recommend changing a standard filter every 30 days.
How often should I have a full maintenance?
In Florida our air conditioners work overtime to keep up with the heat and humidity. Semi-annual maintenances would help increase the life of your unit.
Will I be given an estimate for the repair?
The technician will always quote the repair price before proceeding with the repair. No repairs or improvements will be done without the customer’s authority.
How much will my repair cost?
The Diagnostic charge for a service call during normal operating hours is $89. We do offer Senior and MCBE member discounts.
Will I be billed on a time and material basis?
No, we use Flat Rate pricing for all RESIDENTIAL repairs.
Do you offer financing?
Yes, we finance through Synchrony Financial and can have your approval within minutes. We also offer different promotions, such as 18 months deferred interest.
Do you give free estimates for unit replacements?
What is the benefit of a service contract?
The benefits of a service contract are as follows:
- 10% discount on repair service (labor and materials)
- Never pay an overtime charge
- Improved utility bills
- Extended equipment life
- Emergency Service
- Priority Customer
- Improved capacity on equipment
- 1 year parts warranty
What is included in a Maintenance?
The following is included in a maintenance:
- Adjust operating pressures
- Evaluate the thermostat
- Evaluate controls
- Evaluate evaporator coil
- Evaluate condenser coil
- Make recommendations
- Clean & adjust blower components
- Clean & flush condensate drains (30 day warranty)
- Clean heat strips
- Brush clean indoor coil (if accessible)
- Clean or replace filters (filters supplied by customer)
- Clean outdoor cooling coil (if accessible)*
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Measure for correct air flow
- Measure temperature difference
- Measure all volts and amps
- Test starting capabilities
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Check voltage and amperage to all motors with meter
- Clean out primary and emergency drain pans
*chemical cleaning additional
Do you offer a discount if I have a service contract?
Yes. We offer a 10% discount on residential repair services (parts & labor) and 10% discount on commercial repair services (parts only). Discounts on existing service contracts only. Click here to view our Specials.